In view of the COVID-19 crisis, we have developed Teleconference Seminars for healthcare leaders that can be adapted to your specific situation.
These teleconferences are to support the provision of practical strategies that provide excellence in the delivery of the social and emotional aspect of care, that complement the essential medical protocols you are following.
Contact us to organise your own teleconference email: email@example.com >>
Spark of Life Education is perception and practice shifting. Because of its practical and down to earth nature, it is genuinely relevant to leaders, health care professionals and care staff.
Through accelerated learning, the education becomes transformative. It elevates a range of important competencies – all essential for delivery of quality dementia care.
At Dementia Care International all our educational services have been cross-referenced with the new Aged Care Quality Standards. Spark of Life Philosophy is uniquely placed to address all criteria related to solving challenging behaviours and preventing the need for psychotropic restraint.
Spark of Life Education has been developed by Dementia Care International who works together with individual organisations to elevate the global standards of emotional care. The Spark of Life Whole System has been internationally awarded and is currently implemented in 11 countries.
‘The education is just phenomenal, there is no other word. It ignites a fire and a magic inside your soul to reach for new goals and to help the people we are here to look after and to care for and to encourage them to find new things within themselves. I finally feel I can give the nursing and the care that has been locked up inside of me.’
Jaci Newman, Registered Nurse,
Spark of Life Education provides practical strategies for the most effective way to connect and communicate, facilitate recovery of lost abilities and prevent and dissolve challenging behaviours.
- Teleconferences & Skype Presentations: With the Coronavirus affecting our world, we are experiencing a time of uncertainty and stress.Dementia Care International has developed an innovative model of care that focuses on empathy and compassion, supporting a healthy and robust culture. At this challenging point in time, we are offering a new series of teleconferences/Skype workshops on how to reduce stress and retain empathy within your team, that will flow throughout the service you provide. Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 3 9727 2744.
- 1-day seminar on How to Ignite the Spark of Life – A Day on Culture Enrichment
- 1-day seminar on Solving Challenging Behaviour & Preventing the Need for Psychotropic Restraint
- The 3 day certified Spark of Life Club Facilitator Course – to rehabilitation in dementia
- Individualised education designed to address and solve specific issues identified within an organisation
If you are a leader of an aged care service and wish to bring this life changing education to your teams please contact us to find out how. Email email@example.com or call +61 (03) 9727 2744 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm AEST)
‘Spark of Life is a very heartfelt and honest philosophy that has proven some amazing results. When people with dementia are drawn out of their shells they can interact in ways that many people had thought were no longer possible.’
Dr Al Power,
‘The way you arrange, sort and emphasize key concepts and techniques using Neuro Linguistic Programming and family therapy makes the philosophy come alive and really delivers on the ‘how’ in the application of person-centred care.’
Dr Ng Wai Chong,