Ellerslie, Auckland, New Zealand
Join us on Thursday 26th July 2018 for the 1-Day ‘How to Ignite the Spark of Life – a Day on Culture Enrichment’
Click here to download the flyer & registration form >>
More About our 1-Day Seminars:
How to Ignite the Spark of Life – a Day on Culture Enrichment
This new 1-day signature presentation brings a unique opportunity to experience the best of the internationally awarded Spark of Life Philosophy that enriches emotional care – the essence of person centred care.
This experiential education provides the skills to ignite the Spark of Life within the residents, clients and patients and each other in a team. It also provides practical strategies for the best possible way to connect and communicate, facilitate rementia and prevent and dissolve challenging behaviours.
In One Day Participants:
- Gain a deep insight into the profound Spark of Life Mindset and & Attitude – the catalysts for facilitating rementia.
- Learn how challenging behaviours can be dissolved in a compassionate & lasting way.
- Learn & experience how to practise the essential Spark of Life Listening Skill.
- Gain 3 specific Spark of Life Communication Skills for how to connect meaningfully with people who have dementia.
- Experience the benefit of learning how to express Spark of Life Descriptive Appreciation.
This innovative one-day seminar can be provided in a community or facility setting.
Contact us for more information on email@example.com