By Spark of Life Team © Dementia Care International
An evening especially for families, friends, board members, community, GP’s, and the media.
The aim of this presentation is to educate participants about the Spark of Life Philosophy and inspire them with insights and information. During this 2.5 hour presentation, participants will discover the insights and skills to enable them to create a supportive partnership with the person who has dementia. They will also learn how to understand and communicate successfully with the person who has dementia.
- What is the Spark of Life Approach
- How to understand the sometimes uncharacteristic behaviour of a person with dementia
- What you can say to transform negative responses into positives
- How to tap into the memory of someone with dementia
- What you can do to feel less frustrated and more positive
- How to improve the self-esteem of a person with dementia.
Call us now for more information or to book a presentation at your facility – telephone +61 (0)3 9727 2744 or email.